as a phrase
just this category
Subscribe to newsletter
Get listed our directory
Pharmaceutical Research Centers
Dead Sea Factories
Follow these instructions for best result of doing Pedicures at home
1. Remove old polish
2. Soak feet for 15-30 minutes in lukewarm water with a liquid moisturizer.
3. Use a scrub to exfoliate your feet.
4. Trim nails and file to desired length.
5. Put on conditioning cuticle cream and leave on for 15 minutes. ** If you were to have this done in a salon (really good salons will suck your toes, but that costs extra) they would do a massage for their clients at this point**
6. Wipe off excess cuticle cream and push back cuticles.
7. Shape nail with file.
8. Buff nail.
9. Use 3-way buffer to add shine.
10. Wash feet with cool water.
11. Using white vinegar on a paper towel, wipe off the nail bed for better adhesion of polish.
12. Apply base coat.
13. Apply polish, usually adding a second coat.
14. Apply top coat.
Copyright © 2000-2014 JoHealth. All rights reserved