as a phrase
just this category
Subscribe to newsletter
Get listed our directory
Pharmaceutical Research Centers
Dead Sea Factories
Questions for your Doctor
If your doctor prescribes antibiotics, you should ask.....
* Why do I need an antibiotic?
* What is this particular antibiotic supposed to do?
* Is this drug likely to cause any side effects?
* Is there anything I can do to prevent these side effects?
* Should I take the drug at a specific time? With or without food?
* How much does it cost?
* Does this drug interfere with the effectiveness of other medication? (i.e., birth control pills)
* Do I need to avoid alcohol or other foods?
Also, be sure to tell your doctor about any....
Previous adverse drug reactions
Chance of pregnancy
Copyright © 2000-2022 JoHealth. All rights reserved