- Are You Overweight?: Becoming a healthy eater allows you to eat freely without ever becoming overweight; it also lets you lose weight healthfully and long term, should you need to.
How do you know if you are overweight?
This is a tough question. Sometimes kids feel that
- Did You Know?: A child's fitness and health is a function of his or her relationship with food and exercise, not of his or her weight, size, or personal appearance.
- DIET Aid’s recommendations to avoid nutrient loss : Diet Aid- Shatha Hatamleh
Many factors influences eating patterns and therefore affect nutrition. For example, taste preference states of health and various social and cultural customs all determine what foods a person
- Emotional Eating: Are you aware of
• The quality of your relationship with food?
• What prompts you to eat or not to eat?
- GYM EMERGENCIES: Are fitness centers equipped to handle medical emergencies?
Your gym may provide you with the tools to tone, but is it equipped to handle a medical emergency? Researchers randomly surveyed more
- Nutrition Advice and Information: Essentially, our bodies need nutrients, of which there are macronutrients, and micronutrients. Macronutrients include carbohydrates, protein, fat, and of course water. Micronutrients include vitamins and minerals. Water is the most important nutrient of all, since you can only survive for a few days without it, but we require
- Subbing Soy: I’ve recently switched from dairy to soy milk. Am I missing out on any nutrients?
If your concern is calcium
- What Is Healthy Eating?: Healthy eating is the ability to eat anything, anytime, as long as it is in moderation. It is about consuming three varied, balanced, and nutritionally dense meals that include each of the food groups every day.
- Why Do You Eat?: It is important to become aware of your eating responses. An awareness of yourself, of your eating patterns, habits, and behaviors gives you greater options for making changes, and